Defiance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The set day and the group setup

+5
Admin
Andine
Gween
Megarevz
eragrim
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The set day and the group setup - Page 3 Empty Re: The set day and the group setup

Post  eragrim Sat May 29, 2010 11:20 pm

I dont want to play hib at all. If everyone wants to play hib though I dont have a choice.

If we play hib I probably do not want to play support.

I vote alb 100%

I dont want to play on the realm with least population and I also think hib is the weakest realm of all 8 vs 8.
eragrim
eragrim

Back to top Go down

The set day and the group setup - Page 3 Empty Re: The set day and the group setup

Post  Sinus Sun May 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Choose a realm and stick with it.

U get useto ur quickbinds and ur class.

The team play slowy builds up.

or just pve all the time and cross realm and never ding rr5

Japp finns ingen grå zon :>

Last edited by Sinus on Sun May 30, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sinus

Back to top Go down

Post  dwzii Sun May 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Rofl.

Well, he have a point there. How long until you start playing? =)

Cheers.

dwzii

Back to top Go down

Post  Gween Sun May 30, 2010 7:56 pm

I Vote for ALB couse we have some ppl who rly dont wanna go hib. And i dont rly care, as long as we play as a group and we have a nice alliance with some guilds who can make PuGs and get standins...all that we have on alb...with the "Who" guild+ "Maelstorm" and I would really like us to get going with a nice caster group.alien

I had alot to do this week on work so couldnt play much at all. No

Cleric
Cleric
Minstrell
Heretic
Cabba
Thurg
Sorc
Wizzie/Sorc/Arms/Pally

This setups stands for one thing, crazy kiting...and ALOT of damage and interupts....imo that brings fun if we get a gameplay together.

Gween

Back to top Go down

Post  eragrim Sun May 30, 2010 11:36 pm

I have just moved to spain and I got everything working now. I will start to play tomorrow and I will play ALOT from now on.

See you online tomorrow.
eragrim
eragrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sinus Mon May 31, 2010 12:04 am

blir lite lak har du gått o blivit spanjak..

Bah so u wont play mid then ?

DPS setup

Clerik
Friar
merc
merc

Minsr/tank/pala
tank
tank/therg/tic/reaver
sorc

U will need to grind easy rps in laby to get Dete L5 fast. Twisted Evil
After that its fun with a challenge in 8v8 alien
=) Kite group oops they turned none to fight :>

Are u done exping on alb? Question

Sinus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andine Mon May 31, 2010 10:55 am

ERa, u cant play much at all...

YOU HAVE TO LEARN THE FACKING SPANISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not go there an play FFS!!!

Make Maria and me produ now, and learn it sooo good that u PWN most natives!!!

Sinus has a point thou...

Making the albgrp was because we where tired of a overpopulated realm no?
So lets have the alb as backup, and stick to our middies?

Its alot about having fun too, and counting RR is that still fun? or enjoy the game...

Maybe im getting old...but hehe..ding 30 in 15days..counting RRs dont seem as apeeling maybe, RVR FTW still but...enjoying it also
Andine
Andine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andine Mon May 31, 2010 10:58 am

Sinus

Some of us are lvl40+ atleast, we have acces to BB Necrofil too, gween/era does..
Im exping oldway Very Happy
mincer with BB on stick.

TBH would be nice to have some chars rdy in all realms...to swtich and see
Andine
Andine

Back to top Go down

Post  dwzii Mon May 31, 2010 1:03 pm

Well, I was just suggesting since I'm not even in your guild. I'm just a friend of Rasou. ^^

You go alb because you don't want to be in under populated realm? You playing these days? Alb = zerg 24/7. Wink

Btw, that alb set-up (the tank sugestion) is like crap. You don't go to the best caster realm to make a tank group unless you want to be ganked by a good Mid team. I speak for myself tho, as I said I'm not even in your guild. Alb = caster grp ftw. (and btw, don't consider a caster group without at least 1 wizard, please... Wink)

If you need 1 more to your team, I'm up to join on any realm except alb. I don't want to play my sorc and I would need to EXP a cabalist/wizzard and template and cba to do it tbh ^^. On mid I have a runemaster 5L something, but its from classic so not full templated yet. On hib I have Bard, Eldritch, Enchanter, Bainshee and Vamp. =)

Hmmm Spain? I'm from Portugal m8. ^^

Cheers.

dwzii

Back to top Go down

Post  Andine Mon May 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Eragrim went to Spain, to buff his spanish

we are from mid, and that realm has more players online then alb, atleast 2weeks ago.
i think its alot of mixed feelings atm, but castersetup is what i think all wanna play if alb.

on mid we had like healer healer shammy skald? rm bd bd sava? or how was it...not very opted maybe

but ppl kinda didnt show up etc, tahts why we decided to reroll hehe

if u wanna play mid on ure RM with us i think we can consider sticking there..our heart lies there and our mainchars

healer
healer
rm
bd
sava
sava
skald
shammy

cleric
cleric
minst/friar/pala
sorc
theu
wizz
caba
tic?
Andine
Andine

Back to top Go down

Post  dwzii Mon May 31, 2010 1:56 pm

Well I am playing on hib these days and I don't see any difference. I hardly find a mid group. I mostly find albs (yesterday and the day before albs made relic raid on hib, or tried to.)

I can play wherever. If you want to play alb and you will do it as a guild (being that ppl help each other to EXP and to Template) then I will join also, with a cabalist. I can also join with my runemaster on mid.

Spanish is not difficult. First word you must learn (to say to ppl when you get pissed) is : Pendejo. rofl

Just kiddin'

Cheers.

dwzii

Back to top Go down

The set day and the group setup - Page 3 Empty Waevah

Post  Gorolin Mon May 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Tbh it's all about having people on-line that can play. The reason we left mid was because we couldn't get enough ppl for a fg. Now that we can I say lets do a imba setup grp @ mid and play set days. The rest of the time ppl can xp/farm for alb or hib.
I can't spend that much time in game atm and getting a fully kitted char in albion or hibernia feels like a pain, however I will of c do it if every1 wants to.

//O_o
Gorolin
Gorolin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andine Mon May 31, 2010 2:57 pm

so lets continue with mid then?

if dw and rasso wanna play there, didnt rassso have shamane?

im gonna have my alb project as a side project, to play when i want/can

and hib too.

gween?
Eragrille?
Andine
Andine

Back to top Go down

Post  Megarevz Mon May 31, 2010 3:49 pm

I refuse to play mid! What a Face

just kidding
Megarevz
Megarevz

Back to top Go down

Post  Andine Mon May 31, 2010 4:22 pm

if 3 wanna play alb

3 wanna play hib

and some feels we can continue on mid...

huston we have a problem drunken drunken drunken
Andine
Andine

Back to top Go down

Post  eragrim Mon May 31, 2010 4:45 pm

I can actually play any realm. If we go hib I wanna play a BM though.

The mid setup would be:

healer
healer
shaman
bd
bd
rm
skald
savage

I think its a kinda cool setup with a cold debuffing rm.

if people want I could play my SM (RR8L7) instead of bd which is a gimped norse but its up to you. Like ghazkull said, as long as we have comitted players I can go anywhere.
eragrim
eragrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Megarevz Mon May 31, 2010 4:57 pm

i just wanna play fg v fg, i can play healer / sm on mid, theurg / caba on alb or champ / anni on hib. Tell me what to play! What a Face
Megarevz
Megarevz

Back to top Go down

Post  Andine Mon May 31, 2010 5:39 pm

who will play shammy?

Seems the rest of the spots are obvious...thou id love to play Rm Very Happy
Andine
Andine

Back to top Go down

Post  eragrim Mon May 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Lets ask Rasoul tonight if he wanna play shammy and start from there
eragrim
eragrim

Back to top Go down

Post  Gween Mon May 31, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey ppl!

I agree, lets do the rerolls as à side project and do à FG on mid!i can play whatever is the best!! I can also reroll.

Tonight i cant play... Sad one of those Times i couldnt change my plans. However i can play tomorrow OR wendsday!

Maybe rasoul can borrow Radhoc???

Gween

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorolin Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Yesterday we had a liddul chat in vent me, eragrim, mega, andine and seem to be trying for...

Healer pac - Andine
Healer aug - Mega
Shaman - Rasoul
BD - Ghazkull
RM - Dwzii
Savage - Geuin
Zerker - Eragrim
Skald - Mordereth

//Grosa

Last edited by Gorolin on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gorolin
Gorolin

Back to top Go down

Post  dwzii Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Wazzaaa

Well I only have a runemaster. Not ML10 and not ToA templated (since it was transfered from Classic server) but its the class I want to play so, count me in please.

Cheers

dwzii

Back to top Go down

Post  rasoul Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:54 am

Yo! Basketball
rasoul
rasoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Andine Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:45 am

RAzz...shammy or?
Andine
Andine

Back to top Go down

Post  rasoul Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:46 am

yesboxtjofadderittanhambo!
rasoul
rasoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next